Ceridian Expands Global Footprint with Launch of Dayforce Payroll in New Zealand
Ceridian HCM Holding Inc. (NYSE:CDAY) (TSX: CDAY), a global human capital management (HCM) technology company, today announced plans to introduce its market-leading cloud platform to the New Zealand market with the launch of Dayforce Payroll.
“Ceridian is uniquely positioned to drive quantifiable value for companies operating in New Zealand,” said David Ossip, Chairman and CEO, Ceridian. “By harnessing the capabilities of Dayforce, companies will be able to better pay and engage their employees, while managing compliance in an increasingly complex regulatory environment.”
With Dayforce Payroll, companies operating in New Zealand will be able to reduce the burden associated with traditional pay processes, while benefiting from additional Dayforce capabilities including:
- One solution: Pay, schedule, and develop employees in a single application, and access employee information on demand.
- Single Database: Data is stored in a single location across all modules making reporting easy and providing insights across all HR functions to support better decisions.
- Payroll accuracy: Ensure employees are paid accurately and on time through the continuous calculation of net pay and unified time and pay.
- Scheduling Optimisation: Automate employee schedules and track and monitor overtime in real-time.
- Talent Management: Attract, engage, develop, and motivate employees with a holistic talent experience centered on the individual.
- Risk management with New Zealand payday filing requirements: Payroll tax rules are updated based on relevant legislative and regulatory changes.
With more than 4,100 customers worldwide, Ceridian provides employers with innovative solutions that transform the employee experience. Leading brands in the region, including Michael Hill, Country Road Group, Harris Farm Markets, and Optus, trust the Dayforce single HCM platform to manage the entire employee lifecycle.
To learn more about Dayforce, visit: Ceridian.co.nz.
Ceridian. Makes Work Life Better™.
Ceridian is a global human capital management software company. Dayforce, our flagship cloud HCM platform, provides human resources, payroll, benefits, workforce management, and talent management functionality. Our platform is used to optimize management of the entire employee lifecycle, including attracting, engaging, paying, deploying, and developing people. Ceridian has solutions for organizations of all sizes. Visit Ceridian.com or follow us @Ceridian.
Forward-Looking Statement and Risk Factors
This press release contains forward-looking statements that involve a number of risks and uncertainties. Statements that are not historical facts, including statements regarding our expectations, hopes, intentions or strategies regarding the future are forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements are based on management's beliefs, as well as assumptions made by, and information currently available to, management. Because such statements are based on expectations as to future financial and operating results and are not statements of fact, actual results may differ materially from those projected. We undertake no obligation to update any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
This press release should be read in conjunction with the risks detailed in the “Cautionary Note Regarding Forward-Looking Information,” “Forward-Looking Statement”, “Risk Factors” and other sections of Ceridian’s Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q, Annual Reports on Form 10-K and other filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission.