Terms & Conditions
This Site contains information including, but not limited to, texts, images, photographs, documents, user guides, support guidance, videos, testimonials, logos, diagrams, reports, download areas, communications, and other content and tools, some of which may relate to or describe Dayforce’s product and services (collectively “Site Materials”).
- LICENSE GRANT & SITE ACCESS. Subject to these Terms, Dayforce hereby grants, and you hereby accept, a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to use the Sites and Site Materials. As a condition of your use of the Sites or Site Materials, you warrant that you will not use any Site or Site Materials for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms. You may not use any Site in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair a Site, or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of a Site. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any Site Materials through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Sites.
- USER ACCOUNTS. You may be required to create a User Account to access a Site, download Site Materials, register for events, or other purposes that Dayforce, in its sole discretion, requires. You agree to input accurate and up-to-date information when creating a User Account. You may not impersonate another individual when creating a User Account. If you are given, or if you create, an account (including any password) to access the Sites, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your account, including all of your usernames, passwords, or other credentials. You are responsible for all activities that occur under your User Account.
- CONDITIONS OF USE. You may use the Site or Site Materials subject to the following:
- You will only use the Site or Site Materials for personal or informational purposes only. You will refrain from using the Site or Site Materials for commercial purposes, unless otherwise authorized by Dayforce in writing.
- You will not modify, move, add to, delete or otherwise tamper with any Site or Site Materials.
- You will not access any Site or Site Materials in a manner that sends more requests to Dayforce servers than a human is reasonably able to produce.
- You will not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, reproduce, or unlawfully use any Site or Site Materials.
- You acknowledge that portions of the Sites or Site Materials are restricted and may only be accessed by authorized users, including portions which are password protected. You will access only those portions of the Sites or Site Materials to which Dayforce has expressly granted access.
- You will not post or transmit to any Site software or other materials that contain viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other harmful or disruptive components. You will not use any manual or automatic devices to retrieve Site Materials in a manner that circumvents how a Site is structured or intended to be navigated.
- You will not collect information about visitors to any Site without their express written consent.
Your Submissions, including comments or other posts regarding content on the Site or Site Materials must not: (a) violate any copyright, trademark rights, patent rights, rights in know-how, privacy or publicity rights, trade secret rights, confidentiality rights, contract rights, or other rights of any individual or legal entity; (b) be harmful, hateful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, or libelous, sexually explicit, vulgar, lewd, or obscene, or is racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable or offense, inappropriate, or inflammatory; (c) be false, deceptive, or misleading; (d) contain information that could be used for identity theft purposes, such as social security numbers, credit card, bank account, or other financial information, driver’s license numbers, security codes, passwords, or other authentication methods; or (e) link to materials or other content, directly or indirectly, to which you do not have a right to link or that violates these restrictions. By making Submissions or otherwise posting content on the Site, you represent and warrant that the submission or posting does not violate these Terms or applicable laws.
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL DAYFORCE OR ITS AFFILIATES BE LIABLE IN ANY WAY FOR ANY CONTENT POSTED ON OR MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE OR SITE MATERIALS. Dayforce does not control, has no obligation to monitor, and is not responsible for what users post, and are not responsible for any offensive, inappropriate, obscene, unlawful, infringing, or otherwise objectionable or illegal content on a Site.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. All content included as part of the Sites, including the Site Materials, are the property of Dayforce, or, as applicable, its licensors or a third-party. Site Materials are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, publish, store, timeshare, sell, license, rent, create derivative works or otherwise use the Site Materials or any information available on or through any Site, directly or indirectly, for any purpose, unless expressly authorized by Dayforce in writing. You may not use trademarks, logos and service marks (“Marks”) appearing on any Site for any purpose without the prior written consent of Dayforce or such other party as may own the Mark, which Dayforce or such third party may withhold in its sole discretion. You further agree to not modify in any way, or delete, any warnings, notices, liability limitations, or other license provisions contained on a Site or Site Materials. Your use of the Site or Site Materials do not entitle you to make any unauthorized use of the Site or Site Materials. You agree that you do not acquire any ownership rights in the Site Materials. Dayforce does not grant any licenses, express or implied, to its intellectual property or that of its licensors, except as expressly authorized by these Terms or in writing by Dayforce.
- COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS AND REGULATIONS. Access to, and use of, the Sites or Site Materials are subject to all applicable international, federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations, including export controls. Use of any Site or Site Materials in violation of any such laws or regulations is strictly prohibited. Dayforce makes no claims that the Sites or any of its contents are accessible or appropriate in every jurisdiction. Access to the Sites may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries.
- SECURITY. Dayforce uses physical, electronic and operational safeguards intended to reduce the risk of unauthorized access to any personally identifiable information. While Dayforce uses commercially reasonable efforts to protect confidential and personally identifiable information, it cannot and does not warrant or guaranty the security of any such information transmitted to or received by Dayforce. If Dayforce has reason to suspect a breach of security, it may suspend your User Account immediately, without prior notice.
- UPDATES. Dayforce may, from time to time and in its sole discretion, develop and provide updates to Sites and Site Materials, which may include upgrades, other error corrections, and/or new features (collectively, including related documentation, "Updates"). Updates may also modify or delete certain features and functionality of a Site. You agree that Dayforce has no obligation to provide any Updates or to continue to provide or enable any particular features or functionality. You further agree that all Updates will be deemed part of the Site and be subject to these Terms.
- NO WARRANTIES. SITE MATERIALS AND SITES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS-IS, WITH ALL FAULTS” BASIS, AND YOUR USE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. DAYFORCE USES COMMERCIALLY REASONABLE EFFORTS TO INCLUDE ACCURATE AND UP-TO-DATE SITES AND SITE MATERIALS, HOWEVER DAYFORCE DOES NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, (A) WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING BY COURSE OF DEALING, CUSTOM OR TRADE; (B) AS TO THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, APPROPRIATENESS, RELIABILITY, OR TIMELINESS OF ANY OF THE INFORMATION; (C) THAT THE SITE OR SITE MATERIALS (I) WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, (II) IS FREE FROM VIRUSES, UNAUTHORIZED CODES, OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR (III) IS SECURE. DAYFORCE ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS, INCLUDING TECHNICAL INACCURACIES AND TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS, IN THE SITES OR SITE MATERIALS. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR TAKING ALL PRECAUTIONS YOU BELIEVE NECESSARY OR ADVISABLE TO PROTECT YOURSELF AGAINST ANY CLAIM, DAMAGE, LOSS, OR HAZARD THAT MAY ARISE BY VIRTUE OF YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR SITE MATERIALS.
- THIRD PARTY SITES.
- Links From Third Party Sites. Dayforce prohibits third parties from producing materials which contain links to any Site without the prior written consent of Dayforce, which Dayforce may withhold in its sole and absolute discretion. Dayforce reserves the right to disable any such unauthorized links. Dayforce has no responsibility or liability for any material that may contain links to any Site.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, DAYFORCE AND ITS AFFILIATES WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES SUFFERED BY YOU OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY THAT RESULT FROM OR RELATE IN ANY MANNER WHATSOEVER TO (I) ACCESSING OR USING ANY SITE OR SITE MATERIALS, WHETHER SUCH ACCESS OR USE IS AUTHORIZED OR UNAUTHORIZED, (II) ATTEMPTING TO ACCESS OR USE ANY SITE OR SITE MATERIALS, (III) INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE THE SITE OR SITE MATERIALS, (IV) ANY BREACH OF SECURITY ASSOCIATED WITH THE TRANSMISSION OF INFORMATION THROUGH THE INTERNET, (V) RELIANCE ON THE SITE CONTENT OR SITE MATERIALS EVEN IF DAYFORCE WAS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY EXTENDS TO AND PROHIBITS CLAIMS FOR DIRECT DAMAGES AS WELL AS INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, COMPENSATORY, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS OR DAMAGES FOR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF INFORMATION, PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA). YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT IF YOU DOWNLOAD OR ACCESS SITE MATERIALS, YOU ARE DOING SO AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH DOWNLOADING OR ACCESSING SITE MATERIALS, INCLUDING LOSS OF DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR MOBILE DEVICE.
NOTWITHSTANDING THESE TERMS, IF DAYFORCE SHOULD HAVE ANY LIABILITY TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY LOSS, HARM OR DAMAGE, YOU AGREE THAT SUCH LIABILITY SHALL UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES EXCEED THE LESSER OF $100 OR THE FEES YOU PAID TO DAYFORCE DURING THE TWELVE (12) MONTHS IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE DAY THE ACT OR OMISSION OCCURRED WHICH GAVE RISE TO YOUR CLAIM. YOU AGREE THAT THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS AN AGREED UPON ALLOCATION OF RISK BETWEEN YOU AND DAYFORCE WHICH CONSIDERS THE FEES, IF ANY, DAYFORCE CHARGES YOU TO USE THE SITE AND SITE MATERIALS. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ABSENT YOUR AGREEMENT TO THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY, DAYFORCE WOULD NOT PROVIDE THE SITE OR SITE MATERIALS TO YOU.
- INDEMNIFICATION. You agree to indemnify and hold Dayforce harmless from any claim, demand, loss, expense, cost, or damage, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, expert fees, and other costs of litigation, made by any third party in connection with your access or use of a Site or Site Materials, or any other person using your User Account, your breach of these Terms or the rights of a third party, your content, or the unauthorized or unlawful use of the Site or Site Materials by you or any other person using your User Account. Dayforce reserves the right, at its own cost, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will fully cooperate with Dayforce in asserting any available defenses.
- ASSIGNMENT. Dayforce may assign these Terms, in whole or in part, in its sole discretion. You may not assign your rights under these Terms without Dayforce’s prior written permission. Any attempt by you to assign your rights under these Terms without Dayforce’s permission shall be void.
- TERMINATION AND RESTRICTION OF ACCESS. In its sole discretion, Dayforce may terminate or suspend your access to the Sites for breach of these Terms or for any reason whatsoever, with or without notice. Dayforce shall not be liable for any losses or damages arising from any such termination of service.
- MISCELLANEOUS. You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and Dayforce as a result of these Terms or use of the Sites or Site Materials. The waiver by Dayforce of a breach of any provision of these Terms shall not operate or be construed as a waiver of any other or subsequent breach. If any provision of these Terms is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be contrary to law, the remaining provisions of these Terms shall remain in full force and effect. Dayforce offers products and services pursuant to separate legal agreements, and these Terms are not applicable to the use of Dayforce’s products and services.
Effective Date: February 7, 2024